Problemas con la clave

Tengo un problema con la clave enviada a mi email, ya que cuando la ingreso me da un error 4 diciendo que la clave no sirve para la versión en español que tengo descargada.
Necesito ayuda poder instalar la versión 14 en español, ya que con esa clave no puedo validar la versión estudiantil que tengo y solo me deja abrirlo por 30 días.
Gracias

[Attached file removed because of license key displayed]

Comments

• Gerardo,

See this post in the Knowledge Base for your error code and potential solutions

Also I don't recommend that you post details on your license key to a forum. You can avoid this when doing a screen grab by pressing ALT + PRTSCR, this captures just the active window rather than the whole screen.

Regards,

Jason Bourhill

CAD Concepts 

• Jason,
      I've removed my license following the steps outlined in the link you suggested me. But now as continuous ??
    Should generate license or Bricsys email contacts me by sending me another license ??

regards
  • If you install a new major version and with subscription, then you should receive a license key from Bricsys.

Jason,
      I've removed my license following the steps outlined in the link you suggested me. But now as continuous ??
    Should generate license or Bricsys email contacts me by sending me another license ??

regards
  •  But I have not installed a major version, I installed a student version.
    The key would be the same or there differences?
  • Gerardo, you should get in touch with the Bricsys support team by sending in a support request. They will be able to help you out.
This discussion has been closed.