Pick Box Colour

Hello, I am just wondering if there is a setting which will allow me to change the colour of the pick box, currently it is a shade of grey and I am having trouble seeing it against entities such as hatches and solids.  I would like to change the colour to something that pops out, like bright red, can this be done? 

Comments

• I Think you are looking for Settings/Snap marker color . Good luck

•  I too am having extreme trouble seeing where the pick box is with aerial photos as background.
    I couldn't find that setting - Snap Marker.
    Help is much appreciated thanks.
  • Type in Promptline:
    Snapmarkercolor

•  That's not the one I'm after.
    Its when hovering about I would like to see where that little box is
    See image.
    imagecolour this(2).jpg
  •  I should have made the comment I use that as an aperture to better place things when i don't want to have snap on as it then snaps to nearby objects.
    I know I have the crosshairs, but the aperture allows me to more accurately centre over or in an object.
    (we need to be able to edit posts - Please..)
  • I couldn't see any settings to change the pickbox colour. That said, I don't think changing colour would necessarily make that much difference. As your screen grab shows, when you hover over images, solid fill etc. the cursor & pickbox change colour to suit. I assume in these cases they show the invert colour of the underlying object.

Regards,
    Jason Bourhill

•  Thanks Jason
    Its also an issue in Match Properties and one just can't see where something is as it just blends into the background.
  •  Actually its a bigger issue then as I just discoved as the crosshairs disappear altogether and one doesn't have much idea where one is in a sea of image background.
    I do a lot of work using tiffs as background and it is a real pain.
  • I regodniced, that there are some missing Properties which are availlable in Autocad not been supported by Bricscad.
    The Property 'ModelCrosshairColor' is there in the Display Options, but not supported.
    Maybe its working in later releases

Martin
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Click one of the buttons on the top bar to get involved!