Is 3D easier in V15?

I've been using V13 and was wondering if 3D is any easier in V15 to warrant the upgrade. I design and layout pressure vessels, piping and structural steel  -nothing too hairy or complicated but trying to navigate/position stuff via the UCS is a challenge at least for me it is.

Comments

•  I have built the majority of a rock drill in 3D and can say that it is definitely easier.  I am using a 3D mouse to navigate around the 3D views - this in itself was a huge improvement to using the standard 3d orbit, zoom and pan tools.  The quad definitely makes modeling way faster, hovering over an entity and having the related tools available is really nice.  The generated views are OK but for me they require a lot of cleanup time in order to generate a clean and clear drawing that a fabricator will use (I place different entities on different coloured layers to represent reference and existing objects and the object being detailed - I want the object being detailed to stand out).  I have submitted a support request asking for a little more flexibility with layers and generated views but have yet to hear back with a yes or no.
This discussion has been closed.