Print Problem: Page Setup X Y Offsets

I've opened a support request for this issue, but in case it's user error rather than a software issue, I'm posting here to see if anyone can point me in the right direction.  With v15, when printing to either a PDF printer or an HP DesignJet 450C (the only printers I've tried so far), the X and Y offset values don't correspond to the offsets I get on the printed sheet.  Very small values (e.g. 0.25 inch X and 0.15 inch Y) shift the print several inches up and over on the page.  The page setup fields only allow 2 decimal places, so I'm not able to reduce the values proportionally in order to obtain the desired offsets, and in any case I'd like to resolve the issue rather than work around it if possible.

I'm new to BricsCAD, coming from an AutoCAD background, so it may well be that I'm misinterpreting something.

Thanks!

Comments

• If you mean not centred on the page, that works for me except recently I went back to PDF995 (which had worked well in the past) and couldn't make PDF's land on the page properly.
    The problem seemed to be isolated to that PDF creator, others work properly and so do other printers.
  • The problem seemed to be isolated to that PDF creator, others work properly and so do other printers.

I've since found that a similar problem manifests when I print to an HP450C DesignJet -- the X and Y offsets are too large, and can't be made small enough to correctly position the drawing on the sheet.  So at least in my case, the problem isn't isolated to a single printer.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Click one of the buttons on the top bar to get involved!