Strange scrolling behavior in Materials Browser on Mac version

Hi,

I'm new to BricsCAD and I'm still at the evaluation phase with a trial version for the mac (Version 15.1.19 (x64)).  Other than a couple of crashes, some issues with PLINES not snapping in place with entity snap enabled, it's really been a good experience so far.

The one issue that I keep running into is not being able to scroll through the materials in the Materials Browser.  It will allow me to scroll through maybe 4 or 5 items below what is shown and that's it.  If I use the arrow keys,  the window does not move to show where the cursor is (it could be 40 items below what is shown...but I would have no idea what it is sitting on).   I know that I can search, but if the results return more than will fit in the display, I can't scroll to see them.

Like I said, for the most part the program is solid...it's little things like not being able to scroll that is frustrating.  If it is something that I can change in the settings, that would be great.  If not, I'll file a bug.

Thanks,
Dan

Comments

• This sounds like a bug though I cannot reproduce it.
    I would suggest to file a support request, this way you can also test BricsCAD's support during the trial period :)

Best regards,
    Alexandru Branescu.

• Dear Dan,

I just checked, I confirm that scrolling does not work in the materials browser in BricsCAD (Mac).

This has been noted as a TODO with high priority.

>Like I said, for the most part the program is solid...it's little things like not being able to scroll that is frustrating.
    Feel free to report any number of those annoying little things.  Receiving reports helps us a lot to set sensible priorities.

Regards
    Tijs
  •  Thanks Tijs.  I'll report any issues that I run into.

Best,
    Dan
This discussion has been closed.