What are you working on?

Thought I should show a few snaps of what I've been working on, just cause I can.

The arcade cab is from Doom 3, I intend to build it as soon as I finish converting it to BricsCAD (from Geomagic), and sort out the drawings.

The chassis is based on what Peter Rees builds here in New Zealand, for speedway Stockcars and Superstocks. (Youtube it)

Comments

• Hi Luke,
    This look great. Could you share the .dwg files? I would love to have a look at it.
    Sander
  • Hi Luke,
    thanks for sharing your work. Nice to see ribbon, I didn;t try it yet, but I know form my AutoCAD experience I prefer ribbon over toolbars. Is it working well under linux?
    Do you find BricsCAD performance good when working with larger 3D files? I am asking, because I would like to start using more 3D BricsCAD's functionality, but I started to run into performance problems even with 2D drawings. I used 3D only for small projects - few simple furniture pieces. 3D shows good promise, but there are lot's of rough edges in my opinion.

Tom
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Click one of the buttons on the top bar to get involved!