STATUS BAR

I would like to move the little windows of the STATUS BAR from the right side to the left side.
Since I migrated from AC2000LT to BCV10 this is a old desire.
Fortunately the little windows of the status bar are several, more now in the V15 than V10, so the window of the coordinate remains more on the left... but not enough!
How to move the little windows of the STATUS BAR to the left side nearest to the word "Ready"?
(Now, I am using two monitor with the BC's window stretched from those left up to the half monitor on the right side and this possibility is more important)
Thanks

Comments

• I believe Status Bar position is fixed, as it is in AutoCAD.
  • Yes I know, but Autocad shows at the LEFT corner of the STATUS BAR the windows about coordinate, style, dim.... and these don't stretch to right side with the wide screen (or double screen as I use)!
    That is so tedious! I cannot stretch the screen without to change every once the position of the Windows.

• Since AutoCAD 2015, the coordinate fileds is also shown left of statusbar fields, no longer at left edge;
    but actually, there is no way to adjust the position of the coordinates field (neither in AutoCAD nor BricsCAD).
    Sorry for these infos :-(
  • As far as I'm aware you can't change the order, or location of any item on the status bar. Only option is to turn the display of items on/off. I would raise a support request to ask for this feature. It would be nice if it was user configurable.

Only work around that I can think of is to use MODEMACRO, and set it to report the LASTPOINT. This isn't quite the same as coords, as it's not live, But MODEMACRO displays by default at the bottom left, and you can push it out by using some padding. To try this Type MODEMACRO at the command prompt, then input the following diesel code: $(getvar,"LASTPOINT")

Regards,

Jason Bourhill

CAD Concepts 

• This is a very good idea, thanks that you understand my request

As far as I'm aware you can't change the order, or location of any item on the status bar. Only option is to turn the display of items on/off. I would raise a support request to ask for this feature. It would be nice if it was user configurable.

Only work around that I can think of is to use MODEMACRO, and set it to report the LASTPOINT. This isn't quite the same as coords, as it's not live, But MODEMACRO displays by default at the bottom left, and you can push it out by using some padding. To try this Type MODEMACRO at the command prompt, then input the following diesel code: $(getvar,"LASTPOINT")

Regards,

Jason Bourhill

CAD Concepts 

• Yes, I am using BC, but non more AC! I appreciate a lot BRICSCAD and are several the little and big things that version after version became possible! 

Since AutoCAD 2015, the coordinate fileds is also shown left of statusbar fields, no longer at left edge;
    but actually, there is no way to adjust the position of the coordinates field (neither in AutoCAD nor BricsCAD).
    Sorry for these infos :-(
This discussion has been closed.