3.1.009 Text handling

Text isn´t released after being edited as it used to be. Bug or feature? Anyway, very annoying. Now you have to hit a new enter to get rid of the selection.

Comments

• I have noticed the same thing with 3.1.005 and 009. However, this only happens if you highlight the text first, then right click and choose edit text. If you use the text editing button on the edit toolbar, it won't to that.

• Strange because if I select-rightclick and choose "edit text" Im OK.But if I just doubleclic the text Its not released when Im done. Same goes for alldoubleclicing operations.I hope this will be corrected it was much better before.

• We have noticed the same thing and dont like it. It means alot when you are editing alot of text.Also the MTEXT editor is back to the old (and bad) sizing of text to match that on the screen which the had made right.Seems the put alot of fixed bugs back in.J

• The reason they have changed the mtext dialog again is that the previous dialog did not work with large text sizes. Try creating a style with height 200 or larger, you will see what I mean.I much prefer the mtext dialog the way it is now, at least I have control of the size of the text displayed.

This discussion has been closed.