Edit plotter configuration

I want to print with Bullzip PDF Printer or PDF995. It works just fine when I use one of the default paper size but when I want to costumize one and I click on the ''Edit plotter configuration'' button there's a pop-up window telling me ''Failed to create plot configuration for Bullzip PDF Printer.''

Can you help me?

Comments

• I don't know if it's the same problem I had when I tried using PDF995 with V15 - I basically could not centre a plot on a sheet, not sure if I could save the configuration.
    PDF995 had worked very well in the past, then I successfully used Pdf-xchange for some time but I had trouble with its program updates.
    I never tried Bullzip.
    You might try Nuance power PDF, not saying it would fix your problem but it works very well for me.
  • I have successfully created a custom page size in PDF995 and used it to generate a pdf plot in V15.

What I had to do was go (Windows 7) into Control Panel --> Hardware and Sound --> Devices and Printers, right-click on PDF995 and select "Preferences", then in the Layout tab, select "Advanced...". Under "Paper/Output" - Paper Size pick box, click on the down arrow and select "PostScript Custom Page Size". From there put in the page dimensions and click out of all the boxes.

Then in BC in your Page Setup... dialog, when you select PDF995 and open the page size dialog, select "PostScript Custom Page Size". You should see your custom page size, and it should work properly (at least it does for me).

Good luck!
  •  Try PDFCreator from pdfforge GmbH (www.pdfforge.org). You'll have a hard time finding a better program for pdf printing.
  • I run 995 and have no problems making pc3 files with odd paper sizes (15.1.17). Try another computer.
This discussion has been closed.