Multileader - Multiple leader arrows

Hey guys,

I'm trying to produce multiple arrow heads using Multileader but can't see it as an option, is this available?

Cheers,

L.

Comments

• Multiple leaders, or different arrow types of heads?. For Multiple leaders:
    •  From the Dimension menu select "Multileader add Leaders". This runs _aimleadereditadd, which allows you to add additional leader lines.
    •  Alternatively from the Quad (F12) go down to 2D Editing, and select from there.
    It would be useful if it was also available from right click context menu.

Not sure whether different arrow head types are possible yet in BricsCAD.

Regards, Jason Bourhill CAD Concepts 
  • Thanks Jason,

I was after additional leader lines, not mixed arrow heads.

The "Multileader add Leaders" isn't an option under my Dimension menu, will have to wait until I update my version later today.  I tried the command _aimleadereditadd but its an invalid command so again I probably need an updated version - I'm running Version 15.1.23 (x64) revision 37473

Cheers
    L.

• Try _MLEADEREDIT
  •  Thanks Roy that worked :)
    I think I might get flash now and make that into a button
    Time to hit google!
  • That tool is already available, it has just not been added to a standard menu or toolbar. Start the _CUSTOMIZE command and go to the Modify section of the BRICSCAD menu in the right panel. You can add the tool to a toolbar or menu using drag-and-drop.
  • Seems a bit curious to add another command to add leaders _AIMLEADEREDITADD seems to be just an alias to _MLEADEREDIT

Have you had any issues using _AIMLEADEREDITREMOVE? For me it doesn't always remove the leaders I select. _MLEADEREDIT _Remove works ok.

Regards, Jason Bourhill CAD Concepts 
  • Seems a bit curious to add another command to add leaders _AIMLEADEREDITADD seems to be just an alias to _MLEADEREDIT
    Have you had any issues using _AIMLEADEREDITREMOVE? For me it doesn't always remove the leaders I select. _MLEADEREDIT _Remove works ok.

Hi Jason
    The AIMLEADEREDITADD  and AIMLEADEREDITREMOVE refer to MLEADEREDIT, AIMLEADEREDITADD   starts the command using the ADD option,  AIMLEADEREDITREMOVE runs the command with the REMOVE option selected. When removing leaders the command sequence is: 

Select a multileader entity.

Select a leader, then right click to remove the leader.

IMHO the commands in the 2D Editing command group in the Quad are a lot more intuitive: hover the cursor over the leader, then click the command.

Kind regards

This discussion has been closed.