Textmask not working with version 15.3.05

Hi All

Downloaded the .3.05 version last week and since then I have had the following error

: textmask
; ----- LISP : Call Stack -----
; [0]...C:TEXTMASK <<--<br>;
; ----- Error around expression -----
(INIT_BONUS_ERROR (LIST (LIST "cmdecho" 0 "plinewid" 0 "highlight" 1 "osmode" 0 "clayer" (GETVAR "clayer") "dimzin" 0 "cecolor" "bylayer") T))
;
; error : no function definition ; expected FUNCTION at [eval]

Ideas?

Comments

• Hi All

Express was not loading correctly because my acettest.des was being loaded incorrectly. 

Doug
  • Hi Doug,
    I have a user with this kind of issue.  He can appload acettest manually:
    (LOAD "C:/Program Files/Bricsys/BricsCAD V15 en_US/Express/acettest.des").  The Express tools toolbars open and they work.

But when Express tools is launched from on_doc_load.lsp he gets the error "Cannot load acettest.des".

Can you tell me how you solved your issue?
    thanks,
    Damian
  • Have they also added "C:\Program Files\Bricsys\BricsCAD V15 en_US\Express" to the Support File Search Path (SRCHPATH) in SETTINGS?
    Express tools needs to be on the search path to run

Regards, Jason Bourhill CAD Concepts 
    imageSETTINGS-ExpressTools.png
  • Hi Jason,
    Yes I checked that.  Thanks!
    D
  • it's working now, Damian?
  • Hi Martin,
    No it's not working - sorry I didn't explain that clearly.

I was trying on the user's computer via TeamViewer.
    When starting, it loads on_doc_load.lsp and we see the error message "Cannot load acettest.des"

Then I can manually appload acettest.des.  It loads and I can use the toolbars.  But it should load from acetutil.des.  Both .des files are present in the Express folder.

On my computer it works fine.  I don't understand why it's different on the client's machine.
    Damian
  • Hi Martin,
    No it's not working - sorry I didn't explain that clearly.

I was trying on the user's computer via TeamViewer.
    When starting, it loads on_doc_load.lsp and we see the error message "Cannot load acettest.des"

Then I can manually appload acettest.des.  It loads and I can use the toolbars.  But it should load from acetutil.des.  Both .des files are present in the Express folder.

On my computer it works fine.  I don't understand why it's different on the client's machine.
    Damian

Hi Damian,
    This Error message isn't nowhere in the files stored.
    Please make sure the User have the latest Expresstools version on the Machine.
    Load the latest Version of Expresstools: http://www.cadwiesel.de/cw_download_01.php?id=244
    Maybe he delete the actually used version (delete Folder C:\Program Files\Bricsys\BricsCAD V15 de_DE\Express) and also delete Files Express.cui and the old on_doc_load.lsp in Folder: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Bricsys\BricsCAD\V15x64\de_DE\Support

Please Responde what happend when replaced the Version.

Martin

• Hi I added this line to the on doc load file and everything seems to work.   But the acettest.des still throws up an error when I start a drawing.

(load "C:/Bricsys/Express/Acetutil.des")

Of course replace my path with where ever your express files are kept.

Hope it helps.
    Doug
  • Hi I added this line to the on doc load file and everything seems to work.   But the acettest.des still throws up an error when I start a drawing.

(load "C:/Bricsys/Express/Acetutil.des")

Of course replace my path with where ever your express files are kept.

Hope it helps.
    Doug

Now i think we found the problem.
    maybe the new in Bricscad included Function acet-arxload-or-bust, which was ported from the Expresstools to Bricscad won't work like bevore.
    I updated the Acetutil.des File (see attached) and also the download Package.

Please use this new file and replace the Acetutil.des in the Express Folder.

If there are Faults, please be so kind and responde.

Regards
    Martin

Acetutil.des

This discussion has been closed.