V15 PRO 3D object warehouse

Hello

My name is Tomislav, and, currently I¨m using V13 classic. I want to buy V15 pro, for BIM modeling and interior designing, but I can¨t find it in any topic, if V15 pro has a warehouse of a 3D objects, wich I can put in to room, and then all together with building export as a 3DS model to render in Artlantis, or V-Ray. I don¨t have to mention, that this 3D objects also has to be recognised as a 3DS models. Thanks

Tom  

Comments

• Hi,
    BricsCAD doesn't include 3D library, just few windows/doors as BIM objects. You can either create your own or download dwg's from internet. BricsCAD can also import Sketchup models (google warehouse), I haven't tested it yet to tell if it works well.
    BricsCAD doesn't export 3DS models. I am not sure which formats Artlantis imports, but if it doesn't import dwg, you can only use collada format. If you have a little time to wait, I would recommend to wait until autumn (that's usually time new windows bricscad release comes) for V16, which should have further enhanced BIM functions. I consider BIM module in V15 as beta - it's still work in progress in my point of view, expecially when creating 2D construction documents out of 3D models.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Click one of the buttons on the top bar to get involved!