Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New freeware @ www.b-k-g.nl

In recent months I have added two new programs to the freeware section of my website.
Nine downloads are now available. For more information visit: www.b-k-g.nl\freeware.html.

Comments

• Sadly your comment is meaningless.

I do not know who you are, but I do know that your name is not 'yazzie abby'. You are using multiple aliases on this forum. I think you must have used over a dozen by now. And you are not really here to discuss BricsCAD, your only purpose is to drop the same off-topic link again and again and again.

Please stop!

[UTC 09:55 2015-09-21] Bricsys (IF): removed some essay spam posts and contacts, we'll take a look at what we can do to prevent this sort of actions.

• Thank you moderator. Perhaps it is wise to 'clean up' this thread and leave only message #1? The casual reader can now get the wrong impression that one of my posts contained spam. I should have addressed the spam issue in an SR, sorry for any inconvenience.
This discussion has been closed.
Origami
Origami is the Japanese word for paper folding. ORI means to fold and KAMI means paper and involves the creation of paper forms usually entirely by folding.