diagonal lines on hatch

Since installing v16, areas of Solid (gradient) hatch have acquired diagonal lines from the vertices, which show in Model and Paperspace but luckily don't show in a pdf made from same. What's happening?

Comments

• I would check that you are using the 2D visual style and also that your current view is set to the WCS; I assume the hatch was created in on the XY plane of the World Coord. System, running the command Plan and selecting the World option might re align your view and solve the issue...
  • In the release version of V16 I was seeing unequal line weights for identical lines and what I would describe as moire in arcs.  I do not know if this is the same issue you see, but what I saw was tied to the setting of the variable AntiAliasScreen.  In V15 it was set to 1.  In V16 the default is 2.  Setting it back to 1 fixed the problem I had.
  •  I too am trying out V16. I also have an issue with the display. The AntiAliasScreen variable is set to 2 on both versions (V15 & V16) however my lines also appear to be different thickness and also different shades. V16 display isn't as sharp as V15.
  • Scott, you mean 2D Drafting WS? Yes I'm in that. Plan>World made no difference.
  • H Martin's AntiAliasScreen setting also made no diference.
  • Well, I looked again and now no diagonal lines! So thank you whoever, Providence etc.
This discussion has been closed.