no response in command bar?

I have noticed recently that lisp assignments (setq , and queries !, for variables and lists generated by lisp routines that have been run, gives no response. Exiting icad and restarting fixes the problem but it now seems to constantly occur so I'm not able to determine what is going wrong w/ any lisp routine or simply checking variables or entity information through lisp queries. This has become a confounding obstacle. Any relevant experience out there? Thanks.

Comments

• Okay. So I'm back to getting a response in the command line after removing and reinstalling icad, however there may be something to a setting in Drawing Settings>Display>Program Interface>Command Line options of read text literally or read special lisp characters. Between the behavior of various drawings in which various lisp routines are run, I haven't been able to discern what and how this distinction for the Command Line choices affect/effect the "problem/?". I don't understand the explanation/distinction made in icad help.

This discussion has been closed.