How do I access V16 BIM Content Library?

I'm trying to find out how to insert the BIM library content, specifically windows and doors?  When I select the BIM insert toolbar a dialog comes up but it is not finding the BIM library.  The web site says there are 20 types of windows and doors in V16?  How do I access them?  
Also, Is there any additional content i.e. building components, structure, fixtures, stairs, etc.?
Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Comments

• By default BIM library content should be available from your Windows roaming user data location. If you run BIMINSERT, then copy the following in the filename area of the dialogue it should take you straight there.

For BricsCAD 64bit
    %appdata%\Bricsys\Bricscad\V16x64\en_US\Support\Bim\Windows

For BricsCAD 32bit
    %appdata%\Bricsys\Bricscad\V16\en_US\Support\Bim\Windows

Currently the only content available is windows and doors. I think the idea is that you would create your own libraries, they are relatively straight forward to create.

If there is no content in the above location, then perhaps there is an issue with your BricsCAD setup. You can force BricsCAD to recreate your support files by doing the following:
    • Close BricsCAD down if it's running.
    • In Windows Explorer, browse to the %appdata%\Bricsys\Bricscad\
    • Rename the V16 folder e.g. V16x64-OLD.
    • Restart BricsCAD. BricsCAD will see that the support folder is missing, and recreate from the Userdata cache.

Regards,

Jason Bourhill

CAD Concepts 

This discussion has been closed.