Erro de Ativação

Instalei o a versão 15 do BricsCAD no Debian 7.9 (wheezy) 64 bits. Ao tentar ativar a versão TRIAL o sistema retorna a mensagem "Incapaz de criar arquivo de licença (). (Código  êrro 2)".
Obrigado antecipado pela ajuda.
Paulo Wellner
wellnerjp@gmail.com

Comments

• Make sure the directory /var/bricsys exists with full write/read access for every BricsCAD user.Normally the BricsCAD installer creates this directory with proper permissions.
    With Custom installations (for instance using a downloaded archive without installer) it has to be created manually.Also, /var/tmp should exist with read/write access when running BricsCAD.

If this does not help, please enter a support request.
  • Make sure the directory /var/bricsys exists with full write/read access for every BricsCAD user.Normally the BricsCAD installer creates this directory with proper permissions.With Custom installations (for instance using a downloaded archive without installer) it has to be created manually.Also, /var/tmp should exist with read/write access when running BricsCAD.

If this does not help, please enter a support request.

Came across this issue as well. Bricscad 16.0.07 reports that it cannot create /var/bricsys as it does not have permission. I went ahead and created this directory and the warning disappeared.
  • I checked my own statement "Normally the BricsCAD installer creates this directory with proper permissions.".
    It turns out our rpm installer does not do this.
    Automatic creation of /var/bricsys/ will be added to the rpm installer of the next BricsCAD(Linux) V16.

Thanks for reporting this!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Click one of the buttons on the top bar to get involved!