Use Export to export multiple layouts

Regards,

I need to frequently make DWF's as a client output, but my driver Autocad DWF writer for 2d isn't working (almost). If I plot with this pc3, the file is created but with no layer information (and no option to turn it on or off).
I tryed the export option, and it work's just fine, with layers, but, I can´t export more than one layout at the time. The aim was to get a page setup equal to all layouts and then publish with that page setup.

Can you help me?
Thk's

Comments

•  What about output to pdf as an alternative? The PUBLISH command allows to create a multi-page pdf: one page for each layout. Use the 'Use Layers/don't include OFF layers' optio of the 'Layer information' setting to export the layers.
  •  What about output to pdf as an alternative? The PUBLISH command allows to create a multi-page pdf: one page for each layout. Use the 'Use Layers/don't include OFF layers' optio of the 'Layer information' setting to export the layers.
    Thank you, but my client don't want PDF. I need to get dwf. Any ideas? I have a dwflayouts LISP that works, but I have a problem with images, they export all as black rectangles. Hope someone can help me.
    Regards,
    Luis
  •  A pdf to dwf converter could be a solution?
  •  A pdf to dwf converter could be a solution?
    Thank you. I'll give it a try. I prefer a direct method, but...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Click one of the buttons on the top bar to get involved!