Very slow zoom and pan in larger drawings

Hi,

I am testing BricsCad v16 on my macbook pro 2015. I am very happy with most of things,
but I notice, that pan and and zoom are very very slow in larger drawings. 
Can I do something to speed it. Some sistem varibale?
One more thing. I got app written in lisp from windows, with cui file. Every time when I close BricsCad
and try to open it again, it crash.

Tnx

Comments

• Try setting:
    • AntiAliasScreen = 1
    • MTFLAGS = 3
    These can be found in SETTINGS

With your app, I would try loading the CUI independently of the LISP, and see if the issue occurs then. This would help to identify whether the issue is coming from the LISP or CUI.

Regards,
    Jason Bourhill
  • Try setting:
    • AntiAliasScreen = 1
    • MTFLAGS = 3
    These can be found in SETTINGS

With your app, I would try loading the CUI independently of the LISP, and see if the issue occurs then. This would help to identify whether the issue is coming from the LISP or CUI.

Regards,
    Jason Bourhill

Jason tnx for advice. It is still the same, slow :(
    As for second thing, I notice that BricsCad crash when set support file search path to the folder app. I think that problem isn't with cui.

• A Lisp application written for the Windows version of BricsCAD may fail on Mac or Linux because some vl* Lisp functions have not yet been implemented as 'FastCom'. These functions can then only be used on BricsCAD for Windows. Your crash may be caused by the application trying to call such a Lisp function.
  • Is there a list available of the vl* functions not yet supported in Mac environment ?
  • Dear Dirk,

all VL- and all VLAX-- functions are available already ...
    for VLA- function family, around 250 properties and methods are also implemented yet (all identical for Linux + Mac).

You can download the "Lisp Developer Support Package" (LDSP) from application catalog, it contains documentation which VLA- functions are implemented.
    many greetings !
  • thank you Thorsten !

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Click one of the buttons on the top bar to get involved!