ACAD2013 drawings not displayed

Hello, 

I'm evaluating Bricscad Linux for purchase. Currently installed version is Version 15.3.09 (x64) revision 40462, x86_64. Running on Arch Linux, with Intel GM45 graphics. 

I found some problems with 2D drawing display. I can't enter a Support Request because I am not yet a registered user. 

Unfortunately, some drawings in Acad2013 format seem not to display, though they work in Teighaviewer and Draftsight. Even saving those drawings as R2000 format (for example) still produces a drawing which does not display (Model space is blank). 

At one point I was able to get some layers to display by toggling the layer states between On and Frozen, since all except Layer 0 appeared frozen. But when all layers were unfrozen, drawing window was again blank. Opening the file a second time showed all layers unfrozen, and no display. 

I attach a very simple 2D drawing that displays this behaviour. 

Hope you can investigate.

Chris

Comments

•  To answer my own question, there is apparently an 'obsolete layer state table' and other errors in these drawing files which are upsetting Bricscad (but don't bother Teighaviewer or Draftsight).

Using the 'audit' command fixed them. Sorry for the noise.

Chris
This discussion has been closed.