problem with annotative dynamic blocks

Hello,
I'm having problems with the view state of the attached dynamic block.  It is annotative and has three different view states (oval, diamond, hexagon) with a single text attribute. When I insert it into bricscad and change between the view states it remains the same.  The annotative scaling seems to work but the view state between oval, diamond and hexagon will not change.  I'm trying to sell my colleagues on bricscad and this will be a stumbling block if we cannot utilize annotative / dynamic blocks.  The block was created in and works in AutoCad.  Any advice, or is this a known issue that is in development? I remember having issues with annotative text positions, etc. but this was a while back (v13?) wondering if could this be related?
Any help would be appreciated if I'm doing something wrong...

Thanks

Comments

• I think I fixed the problem (or at least got the block to work by renaming it)... 
    One of the view states was named "keytag" which was the same as the block name.  I tried renaming the block file to "tag.dwg" and reinserted it and it works fine.  Not sure if bricsys can look at or fix this or if it would even be considered a bug but the block works in AutoCad as named.

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.