Video Drive for Windows 10

Are the video drives for Windows 10 the same as for Windows 8 ?  I am migrating to a new computer with Windows 10.  The video drive I loaded for Window 8 gives good resolution, but the tool bars are terribly small and difficult to read.  The icon size is set to large.  The Windows text setting is also medium-large.  

Comments

•  Are the video drives for Windows 10 the same as for Windows 8 ?  I am migrating to a new computer with Windows 10.  The video drive I loaded for Window 8 gives good resolution, but the tool bars are terribly small and difficult to read.  The icon size is set to large.  The Windows text setting is also medium-large. 

Assuming you're asking about Video Drivers...I wouldn't expect the Windows 8 Drivers for your video card to work well with Windows 10.  The easiest thing to do would be to go directly to the manufacturers website of your video card(presumably NVIDIA or ATI) and download the appropriate drivers from them.  Doing Windows Updates may also net you the proper driver, but I always prefer direct from the manufacturer. 

There are a couple different ways to figure out which video card you have.  In Windows 10: Right click on the Start button> Click Device Manager > Look under Display Adapters.  Hopefully it will list the model # there. 
    imageDM.png
This discussion has been closed.