Undo stopped working after one undo and save asterisk remains after saving

Before I file an SR with this issue I thought I would find out if I am doing something wrong first!

I don't know if the two comments in the title are linked but when working on a drawing for quite a while I suddenly lose the ability to do more than one undo and when I do a save (Ctrl S) the asterisk doesn't disappear in the drawing tab (see pic below).

There is every chance I have pressed a keyboard combination by mistake, it does save when I close the drawing, but it still has the same issues when I reopen the drawing again even after not accessing the drawing for a couple of days.

This has happened more than once on different drawings, so I know it wasn't just one file.

It is a bit disconcerting with the saving part as I don't know if the drawing is being saved whilst editing; the undo part is just plain inconvenient.

Any ideas before I submit an SR?

Many Thanks in advance,

David

Comments

• Are you running a 3rd party app, not sure what the asterisk in the sheet name has to do with the save command.
  • Are you running a 3rd party app, not sure what the asterisk in the sheet name has to do with the save command.

Please disregard previous post....
  • I don't know if it's relevant at all, but my 'undo control' is set at (5) and I have never been in the habit of using ctrlS to save.
    I have not had that trouble.
  • I don't know if it's relevant at all, but my 'undo control' is set at (5) and I have never been in the habit of using ctrlS to save.
    I have not had that trouble.

Thanks for the reply John, mine is set the same.

It also doesn't make any difference if I use the save icon on the Ribbon or Ctrl S to save, the asterisk on the drawing tab still doesn't disappear.

Judging by the lack of responses this problem is peculiar to me; I will post an SR with the drawing.

Many Thanks,

David Waight
This discussion has been closed.