Fonts for Eastern Europe characters

IntelliCad which I've got for evaluation does not recognazed East European fonts ( neither .SHX nor .TTF). Is there any method to force IntelliCad to applynational characters? If no, then usability of this software in some coutries is very limited. Best regardsformer Autocad developer M. Korek, Poland

Comments

• Hello Mr. Korek,We use czech version of BricsCad IntelliCAD with eastern codepage ANSI_1250 and with czech SHX and TT fonts without problem.Solving:If you use english ver. of IntelliCAD 3.2, you have to change default Western Europe codepage ANSI_1252 (at the template dwg files) to Eastern Europe ANSI_1250. After command DWGCODEPAGE, type ANSI_1250 and you will can use eastern codes. You can also use Polish SHX fonts from AutoCAD.Regards Vladimir, Czech

• Vladimir, Thank youI tested Intellicad ver. 2.2 (english)However changing system variabel "DWGCODEPAGE" of teplate inside Intellicade was notpPossible (attribute "read only") I did it using AutoCAD - successfully.AutaCAD fonts SHX as well as TTF font offer me now full scope of East European fonts.Once more thank you.

This discussion has been closed.