Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dashed line when moving, copying ect. object

can someone help me out with this it's driving me insane, I just installed V16.2... and now there is a orange dashed line that shows my selection points when moving an object.... how do I turn this off???

Comments

• I like the new move vector line, if that is what it is called, although its current styling matches the styling of one of my layers so I would like to tweak it slightly; for me, having a contrast between a snap tracking vector and the this vector (between the base point and current mouse position) makes it easy to see where I am about to move something in relation to a tracking vector, especially in 3D when I am tracking multiple additional angles.
  • It is indeed the new "rubberband" design - made to better distinguish the rubberband from a plain line entity;
    and it can partially fix the self-XORing effects when modifying entities (i.e. stretch a rectangle).

It can not be configured yet (for its color), best to send us a support request that you want to have it configurrable.
    many greetings !
  •  So it's not possible to format it (i.e. change colors, etc) but is it possible to turn the thing completely off? It's driving me nuts too.