for TABLE the width of cell

I am using the BricsCAD V13.
We created a table in the TABLE.
TABLE-OPTION is the CSV import.
I hope to increase the width of the cell. Because because the width of the cell is small.
Please tell me how to me.

Comments

• You can supply the cell width before specifying the table insertion point:
    [code]: TABLE
    Specify insertion point or [Style/Width/Height]: w
    Enter cell width <152>: 300
    Specify insertion point or [Style/Width/Height]: [/code]

Alternatively you can resize columns by grip editing.
  • Alternatively you can adjust the height and width of a cell (and the row or column that the cell resides in) by using the PROPERTIES command.  Run the command PROPERTIES on the command line to bring up the Properties screen; next, using your cursor, single left click a cell to select it, you will see the Properties panel update; Under the Table Cell portion of the Properties panel the first two line items are Cell width followed by Cell height; adjust the values here to your liking and press the Enter key on your keyboard.
  • thank you Mr,roy Kienin
    if I supply the option "W" ,the table is all cells width same size.

I hope Row cells is vary in size  width.

if you know this  possible solution , please teach me .

Thank you.

• thank you ,Mr Scott McKenzie

if you know method of adjust  cells width before inserting table.
    Please teach me.

thank you.

Alternatively you can adjust the height and width of a cell (and the row or column that the cell resides in) by using the PROPERTIES command.  Run the command PROPERTIES on the command line to bring up the Properties screen; next, using your cursor, single left click a cell to select it, you will see the Properties panel update; Under the Table Cell portion of the Properties panel the first two line items are Cell width followed by Cell height; adjust the values here to your liking and press the Enter key on your keyboard.
  • @ noriyasu nakamura:
    What you want to do is not possible without an add-on, I think.
    I have created some tools for working with tables, including a command to resize tables, but this add-on requires BricsCAD V14.
    http://www.b-k-g.nl/bkg_tabledata.html
  • Mr Roy Klein Gebbinck.
    thank you for the information of add -in.
    is this add-in made of LISP?
    I would like to look into that in more detail.
    I willl try to find a way between a little more.

thank you

@ noriyasu nakamura:
    What you want to do is not possible without an add-on, I think.
    I have created some tools for working with tables, including a command to resize tables, but this add-on requires BricsCAD V14.
    http://www.b-k-g.nl/bkg_tabledata.html
  • Yes, the tools use the Lisp API.
This discussion has been closed.