Publishing pdfs (destination folder)

I'm trying to publish multiple pdf sheets which each occupy a tab within my drawing.  I'm using a page setup with a pdf driver that I typically use to plot individual sheets but given the number of tabs in this case I would much prefer to publish multiple sheets at one time.  I can't seem to figure out where the pdfs are being published to, if at all.  Is there a default destination for these and if so, where can I set this?  They aren't being routed to the default folder set for pdfs that I typically route to when using the Print command.  Thank you.  

Comments

•  Hi William.

I' ve also been asking myself the same question until today when i read your thread.
    Made me remember that Autocad 2013 had a strange bug when publishing 'in background'. It would simply publish nothing.
    Bricscad has the same bug (or feature not implemented yet?), I checked with spotlight: no files where created.
    The solution is the simple: uncheck 'publish in background' and all layouts will be published.

greetings,

Clemens
  •  Thanks, Clemens!  That worked!  I see it treats embedded images (jpegs) in the same manner as the Print command (they don't print, whereas they do using Export), but I'm really happy to see Publish work, as I have a drawing with about 50 tabs/sheets I'll be printing.  Much appreciated!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Click one of the buttons on the top bar to get involved!