Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Always use crosshairs, V16

Can anyone tell me where to find the switch to turn on "always use crosshairs"?  The Customizing BricsCADV16 manual describes this control, but I cannot find it anywhere.  I find those crosshairs really useful.

Comments

•  Jeff,
    I'm not sure if this is the same thing you're looking for, but the settings for crosshairs size exists under Settings/Program Options/Display...unfortunately, it doesn't work on the Mac version of BricsCAD (or at least not on mine, which is V161.08).  I set mine to 100 but it doesn't change the size.  I too would like the crosshairs to be full screen, if that's what you're referring to. 
  • William,
    yes, crosshair size is there.  I had set it to 100, and it does work on my Mac, but I was also trying to have the crosshairs on all of the time, not just when specific commands were activated.  I don't how it happened, but now the crosshairs are always on despite not finding the "always use crosshairs" switch.
This discussion has been closed.
Origami
Origami is the Japanese word for paper folding. ORI means to fold and KAMI means paper and involves the creation of paper forms usually entirely by folding.