I realize that dynamic blocks cannot be edited, but were supposed to be usable on BricsCAD v14. Since I now have some limited access to AutoCAD, I have opportunity to design some dynamic blocks. But, when I try to use them in BricsCAD, the results are not usable.
One of the issues is that fields don't seem to update. So, perhaps that is a limitation. But, the other seems to be that the stretching action is just not working properly. Perhaps I am doing something wrong, but these blocks do work when I tried them in AutoCAD 2015.
Perhaps someone can advise me if there are criteria and limitations I should keep in mind when I am creating a dynamic block for BricsCAD v14. Attached is a DWG with the blocks inserted, and notes about what did not work.