Problem with path, regional characters/letters in folder/file name

Hello,

I've problem with Polish regional characters/letters. 

When I attach a image/xref everything is ok. But when I close my Bricscad and open saved .dwg file again, Bricscad changes letters in attach paths (img, dwg, pdf etc...).

For example attach path (when I open program again):
\\projekty\2016\\PRZYCHODZ¥CA\20160722_\Projekt techniczny - wewnêtrzna instalacja wod-kan i p.po¿\Projekt techniczny - wewnêtrzna instalacja wod-kan i p.po¿\19.tif

but should be:
\\projekty\2016\\PRZYCHODZĄCA\20160722_\Projekt techniczny - wewnĘtrzna instalacja wod-kan i p.poŻ\Projekt techniczny - wewnĘtrzna instalacja wod-kan i p.poŻ\19.tif

So proglam looses the path and shows me only frame in imageattach place, so everytime when I open my dwg, I've to change sign on my regional characters.

I know that simplest solution is to change folder/file names without regional signs, but this should be solved diferent.

My question: 

How to solve this anyway? 
Is there a solution for Bricscad that could keep my folder names? 

I've Bricscad v15 64bit with Polish languagepack

thanks in advance

Comments

• There is a similar post to yours on the Linux forum
    https://forum.bricsys.com/discussion/30072

The workaround discussed there is to turn off MTFLAGS. I would think that making sure bit flag 4 isn't set for parallel loading of the drawing file.

I would suggest raising a support request on this if you haven't already done so.

Some other workarounds you could try:
    • Use relative paths as much as possible when attaching dependencies (Xrefs, Images, PDF).
    • Try setting up a Project name and add the paths to your dependencies to that.
    • Add the paths to your dependencies to the support file search path (SRCHPATH).

Regards,
    Jason Bourhill

imageProjects-Setup.jpg
  •  Unfortunatelly it does not work ;/ but thank you for reply.
  •  Unfortunatelly MTFLAS as I thought - does not work ;/ 
    SRCHPATCH i think is not a solution,

I'm working in Autocad also and everythig is ok with paths

anyway thank you for reply.
  • Could anybody tell me why it works not I have expected ;]  ;/ ? 

I have Bricscar v15 64bit Polish language. Everything is made in Standard text style with Arial font. 

In dwg I have also problems with regional characters layerlist, patchs in that file...
  • Could anybody tell me why it works not I have expected ;]  ;/ ? 

I have Bricscar v15 64bit Polish language. Everything is made in Standard text style with Arial font. 

In dwg I have also problems with regional characters layerlist, patchs in that file...
This discussion has been closed.