Publishing Fonts

Hey all, new to BricsCAD and trying out the free trial right now to get out from the Autodesk thumb. One thing I would like to do is be able to use all the old templates and blocks that have already been created in ACAD. So far I have found they import to the program and work fine. My problem right now is that when I use the publish command, Brics won't display any text I have that is in the Cambria font. That font is shown as supported when I try to create a new text box, but it will not publish. If I use a print-to-pdf program, all the fonts show up fine, but using the built-in publish to pdf, they don't appear. The downside to using the Bluebeam pdf creator is that it creates a separate pdf for every layout tab I have, instead of merging them all into a single file.
Any help on either/both of these subjects is appreciated.
1) Get Cambria to publish
2) Get Bluebeam pdf's merged onto a single file straight out of publish.

Thanks,
Joe

Comments

• Potentially it is a SETTINGS issue, or something to do with your particular drawing. A sample would be useful. Perhaps the visual style may be having some influence? I did a check with a test drawing and Cambria came through fine for both Export to PDf and PDFcreator.

I would also double check that Cambria is actually installed by printing from another application such as Microsoft Word. I would also check your AutoCAD settings, perhaps the font is on a search path, or it's being swapped out by fontalt or font mapping.

Regards,
    Jason Bourhill

CCL-SearchablleText-V16-ExportPDF.pdfCCL-SearchableText-V16-PDFcreator.pdf

imageV16-PdfExportOptions.jpg
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Click one of the buttons on the top bar to get involved!