Dynamic dimension - first digit is not fully visibe

Hello

Problem with first digit in DYN mode during drawing line etc. 
Details under

Bricscad 15.3 x64

Comments

• This is certainly not a general problem. Please raise a support request and attach a drawing you have this problem with. Our analysts will be glad to investigate. 
  •  I have installed second one Bricscad v15.3 x64 on different PC without this "first-digit visibility".
    So - proably something in settings/bug.
  • Hi, I am having all sorts of minor graphics problem with V16 that I have never seen before. on different machines. Today one of the guys showed me that he could not stretch multilines 0 and 90° any other angle worked nicely ( it has a fill that was broken out of three copied lines 1 worked) . Sometimes I can not see what is happening when editing mtext until I hit OK. Its difficult to edit blindly. And also I'm very frustrated about the pickbox disappearing as I have demonstrated in videos before. This seems like the same type of issue. Unfortunately I can rarely repeat the problems if I restart the CAD.I have never had these problems in the past. ( some of the guys say they have occasionally seen the pickbox back inV13) . Am I the only one experiencing this?

Patrik

•  Same problem in v15 x64 with disappearing mtext occasionally - blind edit ;]. 
     Sometimes pickbox (OSMODE) selfresets during drawing.
     Additionally I have in some files layer list - non alphabetically sorted.
  •  I have had a number of video issues recently on my v14.  Specifically, often when I attempt to edit mtext, the edit window does not show any of my attempt to highlight text, or to type.  But, I can type blindly and when I click OK, my edit was actually done. Exiting and restarting BricsCAD stops the problem, at least for a while.

I had updated my Nvidia drivers through Windows update just before all this started.

-Joe
  •  I should add that the other thing that goes away when this problem manifests itself, is that the dynamic display of a stretched item does not appear. But, the stretch does actually happen.

-Joe
This discussion has been closed.