Kinematic Analysis

Hi somebody using the 3D Constraints in Platinum? Is there any stretch constraints that i could use. im tryin to move one Entities and stretch the other entities dynamically which are connected with "Concentric & Coincident" Constraints 

To Simplify, the cylinders on the attached dwg should be stretched as the Excavator boom and arms are changing its angle.
Concentric & Coincident Constraints are working fine but if I convert the entities into a component where i can be able to move the whole dwg dynamically, the 2 cylinder entities become fixed and not stretching

Comments

• The drawing has 17 missing external reference files.  You need to zip up all the component drawings used in this model and upload the zip file.
  •  I think in real world it is also rather difficult to stretch cylinders ..., In a 3D model you could fake this by using two overlapping solids: one stays at the start position and the other moves along with the boom and arms.
  •  Thanks for your help Gents.
    I agree with you Louis. it's like the real one that the piston goes through the Cylinder

Cheers
This discussion has been closed.