problem with drawing in ortho mode

Hi everyone,
I have problem with drawing, because I can't draw horizontal line if ortho mode is on.
I don't know what happend, but it suddenly started to have this problem.

Comments

•  ORTHO and POLAR are not compatible. Switching on the one, automatically disables the other. Did you switch on POLAR?
  •  Another thing that people sometimes run into is accidentally turning on snap mode (which can be done with one of the function keys).  Then, the two options can get into a fight..

-Joe
  •  I tried all of this... to check ORTHO and uncheck POLAR, also and SNAP... but the problem is the same...
    then I copy my drawings in to another new drawing and there is no problem... :-( 
    I have this problem for the third time... 
  • Here's how it looks to choose the command "line" and how  the cursor is blocked

• Here's how it looks to choose the command "line" and how  the cursor is blocked
  •  here is the pic
  •  I tried all of this... to check ORTHO and uncheck POLAR, also and SNAP... but the problem is the same...
    then I copy my drawings in to another new drawing and there is no problem... :-( 
    I have this problem for the third time... 

If the issue occurs in a specific drawing and not others, then you would assume that a setting in that drawing is causing the problem. Perhaps post the drawing.

Not confusing snap tracking (STRACK) with polar? Snap tracking can pull the cursor away from the polar line.

Regards,
    Jason Bourhill

•  Is your UCS set differently in the problem drawing by any chance?
  •  Nikola, I don't see any attachments or images on your last few messages.

-Joe
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Click one of the buttons on the top bar to get involved!