Inserted Logo gets border when imported in new drawing

hello, I placed my logo in my template file. I turned off the border with "IMAGEFRAME". 

Afterwards I import the template as new layout, and there is the border again. How can I change it such way that my impored layout never have borders around the logo?

Comments

• Did you check the FRAME setting? It's supposed to override IMAGEFRAME. And I think both variables are stored in the DWG file, so for the future you may have to set them in your template file.
  • I don't use templates, but I found when I open any file Frame had always defaulted back to 1 - the choices are 0 to 3.
    I put a line in my On_docload.lsp (SETVAR "FRAME" 2) - to display but not plot.
    It means every file wants to save when I close it regardless of whether it has been edited.
  • Dear John,
    that problem can be solved :-)

[code]
    (acad-push-dbmod)
       :
    (setvar "FRAME" 2)
       :
    (acad-pop-dbmod)
    [/code]

Place the "(acad-push-dbmod)" statement as very first in on_doc_load.lsp, and (acad-pop-dbmod)as very last ...
    many greetings !
  • Thanks Torsten, I think I should learn a little about what all those unfamiliar expressions (with hyphens) do.
    The vocabulary has apparently grown since I obtained a basic grasp of lisp, not even sure if they are called lisp functions.
  • I put a line in my On_docload.lsp

can you please specify what this is? /how to find?
  • Correctly it's on_doc_load.lsp.
    It is a file which Bricscad reads on opening every file, you can edit it and add that line just as it is.
    Bcad creates the file on installation and you should be able to search and find it.
This discussion has been closed.