Keyboard shortcut to switch between layout tabs

I'm trying to find a keyboard shortcut to cycle through my various layout tabs (paperspace), to shift one layout to the left or right without needing to click that layout with the mouse.

Comments

•  Similar to CTRL + PageUp / TRL + PageDown in Excel (Autocad also seems to have this command) but I am unsure how to replicate the effect in BricsCAD.
  • The attached LISP will allow you cycle left or right through your paperspace layouts. Via the CUI you could assign your own shortcut keys.

To cycle through viewports on a layout you press Ctrl + R

Regards,
    Jason Bourhill

TabLayouts.lsp

•  Thank you for the routine, I've got it mostly working properly, however when it tabs to the Left or Right it'll go out of order from what the order shown on screen.  It will hop one or go in an odd order.
  •  It seems like it is switching layouts in the order they were created, not they way I have currently have them organized, is there a fix for this?
  • Hi David,

updated the LISP to correctly take layout order into account. Also included a fix for the situation where "Model" space is the current tab. Hopefully should work for you now.

Regards,
    Jason Bourhill

TabLayouts(2).lsp

This discussion has been closed.