Setting up a first Visual Studio C# project

Hello,

I'm trying to set up a Visual Studio (version 2010) C# project to work with BricsCad V13. It is my first try to do this so I am a real newbie  ;)

What I have done so far is that I have loaded the sample Visual Studion C# project. The readme-file states:

"To setup a project with Visual studio: Create a class library using the class library wizard under your preferred .NET language.   There are currently two DLLs that need to be referenced, BrxMgd.DLL and TD_Mgd.DLL.  These DLLs are located in your BricsCAD installation folder.  An important note:  when referencing these two DLLs, its important to set the 'Copy Local' property  to false.  All other DLLs such as referenced COM DLLs or satellite DLLs can have their the 'Copy Local' property to true, or as needed by your project."

I really don't have a clue how to create this class library and how to refererence this in my project. Of course I cannot compile the sample project. I get the error: "The type or namespace 'BricscadDb' could not be found"

Do you know of any tutorials on the internet to help me with this basic problems? I've googled but no success so far.

Thanks, Jonas

Comments

•  Update:
    I tried compiling in Visual Studio 2015 on another computer and it passed compilation. As the provided example is a Class Library it cannot be started directly. I need to add an executable project to the solution as I can't see that Bricsys has provided one. Am I mistaken?

Does anyone have an example executable project that works with the provided solution? Maybe I can figure out to write one myself but any short-cut is appreciated :)
This discussion has been closed.