DWG File Problem

Long time that I use Briscad, and never happen what its happening just right now.

So I have a file that work fine, that have 1037kb, but I don’t know why, at the moment something happen.

files

As you can see on the other files, they start growing up, and I don´t know why.

If I just copy a line, the work became more slow, and if make a save as, the file grows up, and all is becoming really slowly. Each time I draw a line or other thing, all become more and more slowly, and if save as the file grow up.

Some one can help me and tell me why its happening this?

Comments

• Thank you Patrick…

Each time that I made a copy from a line, the entities are multiplying.

I used a lsp from Roy, in the forum that you tell to take a look and my file is new again.

I had 561838 entities, and now only have  37568… :)

(defun c:test ( / dictMain dictSub)
      (if    (and      (setq dictMain (vle-dictobjname (namedobjdict) "ACAD_ASSOCNETWORK"))      (setq dictSub (vle-dictobjname dictMain "ACAD_ASSOCNETWORK"))    )    (progn      (mapcar        '(lambda (sub)          (if            (and              (= 360 (car sub))              (not (vlax-erased-p (cdr sub)))            )            (entdel (cdr sub))          )        )        (entget (cdr (assoc 330 (reverse (entget dictSub)))))      )      (entdel dictSub)      (entdel dictMain)    )  )  (princ))       
This discussion has been closed.