V3.2.0001 TOOLBAR IMPORT Bug

When you import a custom tool bar (.MNU file), IntelliCAD fails to import it correctly. It brings in the bars but all the button icons are the same (custom button 7). Every time a new revision is installed they have to be reconstructed.Icons I created outside IntelliCAD (bitmap) import fine.Bug dates back to V2.2.0010 or earlier.

Comments

• At the top of this screen, click on "download" then click on "utilities" and check out the "Image Menu" utility.This may not solve the problem but it may give a clue as to the solution.

• Image menus have nothing whatsoever to do with toolbar icons. Image menus are a tool for displaying .sld files (typically for block libraries) in a separate dialog box.The export and subsequent import of toolbar menus is not currently supported. It is possible to create customized .mnu files for toolbars manually, but they will require you to specify (in the .mnu file) each button image as a separate bitmap file. This simply is to much work to be worthwhile.

• This is another one of those really irritating things about ICAD. Why do they go to the trouble to put in the tool bar import/export commands and then not have them supported or properly fuctional.Like the SPELL command. Type it and get "this command not yet supported". Theres no AUTO BUTTER button on my toaster or EJECTOR SEAT button in my car. It does not do it so they did not put a usless, non-functioning button on it.Make it work or take it out.J

• Since IntelliCAD uses the same command syntax as AutoCAD, the "not yet supported" message displays only when a valid AutoCAD command is entered, thus indicating that this command is not yet supported in IntelliCAD.

• Would it be to much to ask for to be able to download the icons as BMPs from your web?I guess all of us could make menus a little more easy.

• If you ever downloaded the Icad source code (no longer available) the button images are right there. I could send you a .zip file if you need them.

• I've been watching this thread and would be very interested in receiving the toolbar button bitmaps, also. Currently I have to re-build my custom toolbars every time I upgrade Intellicad.Thank you.

• Same here YES PLEASE

This discussion has been closed.