How do you get rid of COGO points?

I've got COGO points inserted into my drawing (Bricscad v.16) and I need to delete them altogether.
Does anyone have any ideas on how to do this procedure? If they can't be deleted, how about conversion to simple points?
Thanks!

Comments

• what are COGO points?
    If its an BricsCAD Entity, it's possible to errase. if its an Proxy Object, lets see.
    Can you attach an drawing?
  •  COGO stands for Coordinate Geometry and they normally represented as 3D survey points created by third party Civil Cad programs. Bricscad can receive the points; getting rid of them entirely from your drawing session is another matter.
    I would like to delete these points without having to use add-ins. Unfortunately, the file I have to work with exceeds the 5MB allowed to import here for demonstration purposes.
  •  When I have a problem drawing I want to upload, I try to either create a new simpler one that demonstrated the problem, or to just erase  most of the original drawing.   This both makes it simpler for those helping you to see the problem, and also avoids putting out any proprietary information.

-Joe
  •  When I have a problem drawing I want to upload, I try to either create a new simpler one that demonstrated the problem, or to just erase  most of the original drawing.   This both makes it simpler for those helping you to see the problem, and also avoids putting out any proprietary information.

-Joe
  • Can you use the "Quick Select" button in the properties bar to select all the points? Then delete them.

This discussion has been closed.