Qleader change scale causes bricscad to crash

Hi All

I am running the the 17 release of bricscad on several workstations and we do our dimensions in model space.    Occasionally when you are drawing a detail you change scale and I do this by changing my dimscale and the and then using the apply dimension style command.   If I do this and do not include any Qleaders in the selection set there is no problem.  If however you include qleaders then bricscad gives you the option to save a recovery file before it crashes.     Any ideas?

Comments

• I don't know what you mean by "the apply dimension style command," but that sounds like something you should file a support request for. Anything that causes a crash needs to be investigated, and they're always very glad to do so.

Meanwhile, are you using that apply dimension style command on a selection set that includes entities that have no dimension style? That might be the problem. There might be a bug that they don't know about yet because no one else has ever tried what you're doing. They'll fix it, but until then maybe you can work around it by not changing dimscale on non-dimension entities.

I use a custom command that filters a selection set for leaders and dimensions. When those are all selected, I change "Dim scale overall," under "Fit" in the Properties bar. I assume whatever you're doing to change dimscale would also work.
This discussion has been closed.