add or remove Vertex

Hi
when i create an 2D Polyline in Bricscad V16 an i want to add or remove an Vertex, i can use the Quad:
Polyline->Bearbeiten - Eckpunkt einfügen
Polyline->Bearbeiten - Segment entfernen

where can i find this in V17. How to integrate this in the Quad

Regards
Martin

Comments

•  Within the PEDIT command (you can double-click the pline to get there), there is the "edit vertices" command.  You have to use the Next and Previous sub-commands to get to the point you want to delete.

-Joe
  • Dear Joe,

Martin's query was about "insert / remove vertex", which is a function of PEDITEX command;
    in V16, the Quad had those functions available directly ...

Now in V17 these functions are a bit more hidden - you need to additionally press the CTRL key to switch the Quad to sub-entity mode, which shows the 2 functions for the polyline.

Hope this clarifies ...
    many greetings !
  • When i swich to the sub-entity mode using the Ctrl Key - nothing happens. I made an Bug report, because i tried some other workarounds, like adding manually to the Quad, and this won't work also.
    It seems the devellopers have to ckeck the Quad completly
    Martin
  • Dear Martin
    Please notice that you need to press the Ctrl-key before the cursor enters the Quad.
    Kind regards
  • Dear Martin
    Please notice that you need to press the Ctrl-key before the cursor enters the Quad.
    Kind regards
  • Dear Martin
    Kind regards

Thanks Louis, but what if you selectet this Polyline bevore and the Grips are highlighted? Otherwhise i tryed to add this actions to the Cuad commands by editing the cui. nothing happend-the new entrys wont be shown in the quad menu on the screen.
    Can you add different commands to the quad menu which are able to be shown?
    Martin
  • Lee Mac has a lisp routine that allows for the insertion or deletion of vertices by graphic picks.

They work very well.

• Lee Mac has a lisp routine that allows for the insertion or deletion of vertices by graphic picks.

They work very well.

• Same Problem here. First i editet the cui so it should be shown in the Quad. It worked shortly, but from one moment to the other, the option isn't displayed in the Quad. Pressing CTRL changes nothing, not even in other Quad settings. I tried Lee Mac lisp, bot that one answers: Object is not a LWPolyline.
  • Where is this LISP routine, please?

@Donald Broussard said:

Lee Mac has a lisp routine that allows for the insertion or deletion of vertices by graphic picks.

They work very well.

This discussion has been closed.