Crash on Tab Close

I find that right-clicking on a tab and selecting the context-menu to close it causes BricsCAD to crash.  I've noticed this behavior intermittently over versions and thought this was resolved but noticed is happening consistently again with v16.2.18 x64 under Debian 8 and 9.  

Right before the crash, I see this on printed to the terminal once the tab is selected:

[code]** (bricscad:4207): WARNING **: Invalid borders specified for theme pixmap:
       /usr/share/themes/Breeze/gtk-2.0/../assets/line-h.png,
borders don't fit within the image
[/code]

Immediately following that, if I close that tab, it crashes and the system notes a seg. fault immediately following the preceding message:

[code]Segmentation fault[/code]

The same happens when just issuing the CLOSE command from within BricsCAD's command line, the only difference being that it just goes to a seg. fault without the GTK lib. warning.

This has happened a lot while trying to close a drawing I'm finished with while there are still other unsaved ones open (that's painful).  Does anyone know of a workaround for this?

-George

Comments

• I remeber this issue and I am not a fan of old bugs making its way back into new versions.
    Report it in a support request and I think its fair to ask that a final release of v16 should be released where this is fixed once again.
This discussion has been closed.