Please verify your personal details and click “Save".

Anybody but me getting the message above at the top of the window?  I have updated my contact info repeatedly, but it keeps asking me.   The banner apparently interferes with my posting of messages to the forum.   Unless I keep responding to it, my messages are never posted.   And sometimes that generates multiple postings.   I complained about this over two weeks ago to Bricsys support, but haven't heard anything.   I use Firefox.

Comments

•  The banner always is there for me, although I have done it twice.   I don't know if it is designed to always be there or not. But, I have been able to post.  This forum has always had significant delays for the post button to actually take effect. However,  over the last week or so, the time it takes for the post button to actually work is much longer.  I don't know if they are related. 

-Joe
  • Jim,
    We replied to your support request (SR 73193) last week January, 27th.
    This is a bug and it has been fixed. The website will be updated soon.

•  Seems strange to say the bug has been fixed, and website will be updated "soon".  If the website is still defective (it is), then the bug hasn't been fixed.    

The is not just a yellow banner that won't go away.  It interferes with making forum entries.
  • I also still get the yellow "verify your personal details" banner. But, it doesn't seem to have prevented me from using the forum in any way.

My browser is Maxthon.

-Joe
  •  It's affected both my desktop at work (Windows, Firefox), and tablet I'm trying to use now (Android, Chrome).  I can't make any entries until I respond to the banner (repeatedly).
This discussion has been closed.