problems while zooming

Iam working in a model of a small two storied house (4.5 MB).When I begin a new task (placing a line,or moving stretching etc. ) I select the first point, and if the new one is far away and have to zoom it (any kind ) , the picture dessapears partially or totally, so I am compulse to regenarete to recover the image.The work becomes very slow and cumbersome.I tried to work with only one window but the problem stayed.I wonder if there are settings that can be deffined and change this ubearable situation.Nahum

Comments

• Starting from version 3.1.0005 the FASTZOOM system variable is ignored. If you have an older version you might need to reset this variable.Type VIEWRES at the command prompt, then choose NO when asked 'Do you want fastzooms?'.

• I have had this problem, and found it to be caused by the UCSFOLLOW variable. Try turning it off and it will be ok. If you really need to keep it on, try using the old-style Zoom Dynamic ('zoom d) instead of the wheel zoom.

• The ucsfollow variable didn't help , but the use of one window , and the fast zoom variable put to NO, helped and now is working properly.Yjank you very muchNahum

This discussion has been closed.