Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Attribute with background problem

Hi all,
i've created an attribut with a background using multiline text. When defining and using this block everything is just fine.
When reopening the drawing the background doesn't work anymore.
Is it a bug or have i done something wrong?
Thanks
Mathias

AttBackSave.JPG
1399 x 746 - 87K
AttBackReopen.JPG
1411 x 760 - 89K
dwg
dwg
Absteck-Test.dwg

Best Answer

• When i open the attribute you have activated "use drawing background color". if you deactivate it and choose a color of your own it works.

Be sure the do "attsync" on the block to see the changes.

Answers

• Ofcourse i did this before ....
    It doesn't matter, wether i define a fix background like red or (what i would like) byblock. When defining i am setting "boundary distance" (Grenzen Abstand Faktor) from standard 1.5 to 1.1
    After reopening this faktor is set to 1.5 again and "use background colour" (Zeichnungs Hintergrund Farbe) is activated !
    What's wrong here ??
    Mathias

• I'm using 17.1.17 (x64) Revision 46704

• Just tried it. I cant reproduce the problem, but i am using v16. So maybe someone who has v17?
    Otherwise you can file a support request.

• I just did a final test by opening the dwg with bricscads default-userprofil (without individual configuration / expresstools ....) - same result.

Could somebody with V17 please test, if he gets background at the attribs like shown in AttBackSave.jpg

Thanks a lot

Mathias

• Just opened a support request and got the confirmation that it is a bug in V17

This discussion has been closed.
Origami
Origami is the Japanese word for paper folding. ORI means to fold and KAMI means paper and involves the creation of paper forms usually entirely by folding.