Can't submit a support request

I have been unable to submit a SR for the past two days. Every time I hit the "Ask Support" button, it drops me back to the entry point for support:
https://www.bricsys.com/en_INTL/support/

I THINK our management has paid the bill for support.. Anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• Hmmm. Tough to leave a support request about not being able to leave a support request, eh? ;-)

However, I can get in to create a new support request okay. They've added an extra loop through an FAQ page. After going to the relevant FAQ section, there's a button to create a new support request and that brings up the familiar form.

• There was a day last week, when I was going to reply to a past support request, but the list of my past support requests was empty. I was able to start a new one though. This week the system has worked fine for me.

-Joe

• @Richard Webb said:
    Hmmm. Tough to leave a support request about not being able to leave a support request, eh? ;-)

However, I can get in to create a new support request okay. They've added an extra loop through an FAQ page. After going to the relevant FAQ section, there's a button to create a new support request and that brings up the familiar form.

Thanks Richard. That finally dawned on me too.

• @Joe Dunfee said:
    There was a day last week, when I was going to reply to a past support request, but the list of my past support requests was empty. I was able to start a new one though. This week the system has worked fine for me.

-Joe

That's a bigger problem than I experienced Joe!

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Click one of the buttons on the top bar to get involved!