Templates stopped appearing in dialog

Before I post a support request I thought I would put this to the community to see if anyone can help.
I have just updated to the latest V17.2 and all my templates have disappeared.
This happened before and I discovered the files had been turned to hidden and everything came back.
This time that doesn't seem to be the case.
All the files are there, they just don't show up in the dialog box which should have all the templates listed when I start a new drawing using a template.
They are all there in the folder (...\AppData\Local\Bricsys\Bricscad\V17x64\en_US\Templates), they just don't show.
Any ideas?

Thanks,

David

Comments

• If you have upgraded from V16 and have imported settings from that version you may be using a different template folder. Check the SRCHPATH variable to verify.

• The easiest way to check where BricsCAD is looking for template files is to use the 'TEMPLATEFOLDER' command: it will open Windows Explorer to display the folder and its content.

• Roy & Hans,

Thanks for the help,

Everything seems to be set to the correct folder path, they just aren't showing.

Any other ideas?

Many Thanks,

David

• Dear David,

maybe, the folder and/or the dwt templates are declared as "hidden" files ?

Or maybe, you have too less access rights (if something mixed-up the path/folder/login rights ?).
    Can you start BricsCAd once with "run as admin" to see if that helps ?

many greetings !

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Click one of the buttons on the top bar to get involved!