VBA Failed to Load

BricsCAD: 17.2.03-1 English - Operating system: Windows 10 64bit
I was working on a vba project and after saving and reopening suddenly it will not load any more. Anyone know whats going on? It is not a particularly big file and all of my other vba projects load and work fine.

I'm at a loss and have lost a weeks worth of work. help? I've tried renaming it, moving it, repairing my executable, running as administrator, and rebooting, but no go.

Comments

• evgeny
    edited April 2017

Hello
    Could you please specify the error message on loading the DVB file? Was it the first save of the project with the V17.02? Is it possible for you to attach the DVB here, we'll try to restore it if the VBA data themselves are still in the file..

• Please create a SR for the issue attaching the VBA project file to it.

• i tried downgrading my cad to the previous version i was using and got the error
    "Error updating references for VBA project "masterSend2Cad". The project will not be loaded"

version 17.2.03 only says vba project not loaded.

it's strange it was working fine one minute and then the next it crashed and crashes my bricscad when I attempt to load it.

• evgeny

i have done just that. Thank you !

• I resolved this by downloading a trial of AutoCAD and exporting the modules through their VBAIDE.
    Not sure why my BricsCad doesnt like this particular file

before doing this i tried loading the file from a separate workstation and ran into the same problem. (vba module failed to load)

not the ideal resolution but it works for the time being

This discussion has been closed.