Menu setup changing V17 (Solved)

Hi maybe this will help somone else. At least it made my day after some frustration.

There seems to be so regression in the icon menu handling from V17. I can make profiles and they work BUT if I switch between 2D and 3D I loose my menus , they revert to default. . ( menus are OK its the icons that gets corrupted)

SUPPORTS ANSWER

'3D Modelling' is a different workspace from '2D Drafting' and they save separately the menus/toolbars/ribbons.
Or do you mean that you customize 2D workspace, switch to 3D then back to 2D and it is reseted to default? In order for workspaces to save user changes please make sure variable
WSAUTOSAVE = 1

Comments

• OR not completely solved.
    Still loose my icons occasionaly . This has only happened since V17. Anyone else noticed this?
    The icons recert back default.

• Hi guys sent this to support.
    Tell me what you think ( help me vote)

Hi reopening this with a little request.

WSAUTOSAVE helped me , I think it should default to 1 as it has since the beginning and you will get less questions.
    Why is it here in the first place ???? Who would want to change the menus to loose it as soon as you close ??

NOW
    I put my vote for that the statusbar is included in this setup. I definately want different settings for 2d and 3d space !!

Kind regards
    Patrik

• Yes and no WSAUTOSAVE defaults to 0 so everytime you update the system it returns to default and also I vould like the statusbar at the bottom to be included. Im sure most of us want different setups in 2D end 3D

This discussion has been closed.